How to Join
- If you are interested in enrolling in Fall 2019, find fall course offerings by checking the Class Schedule webpage
- To identify MPS courses, look for a section number that contains "MP" – such as 01MP, 02MP, etc
- You can add MPS classes by using the CRNs below
- If the class is claimed "full," please , fill out this form and one of our counselors will notify you if space becomes available
Course Offerings in Fall 2019
|Math Class (CRN)||Time||Days||Instructor|
|MATH 10 (20970)||08:30 AM-10:20 AM||MTWThF||Stachnick, Gregory|
|MATH 10 (24845)||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||MTWThF||Fischer, Rani|
|MATH 10 (24846)||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||MTWTh||Bambhania, Doli|
|MATH 10 (24931)||04:00 PM-06:15 PM||MTWTh||Geraghty, Maurice|
|MATH 10 (25319)||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||MTWTh||Yarahmadi, Fatemeh|
|MATH 130 (25324)||10:30 AM-12:20 AM||MTWThF||Judson, Zachary|
|MATH 114 (25667)||09:30 AM-11:45 AM||MTWTh||Lundstrom, Kelly|
|Math 41 (25333)||09:30 AM-11:20 AM||MTWThF||Rashid, Nahrin|
|Math 41 (24851)||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||MTWThF||Guerrero, Salvador|
|Math 41 (24852)||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||MTWTh||Balm, Cheryl|
|MATH 43 (25341)||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||MTWThF||Tran, Danny|
For additional information, contact the PSME Division Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.864.8800.
Location: Room S31
Students who choose to participate in MPS are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Attend class regularly. MPS allows a maximum of 5 absences throughout the quarter. Tardies of more than 5 minutes are calculated at ½ an absence.
- Keep up with all homework, activities and lab assignments.
- Abide by the MPS Program Participant Agreement.