About MPS Program
Our MissionThe Math Performance Success (MPS ) program aims to close the equity gap by improving student success in math through innovative and collaborative approaches including extended lecture time, in-class tutoring, and embedded counseling services.
With the Math Performance Success (MPS) program, you'll find a team of instructors, counselors and tutors who work closely with students to provide a supportive environment and help them succeed in Math.
If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help!
MPS students receive:
- Specialized instruction in a supportive and interactive learning environment
- Extended instruction time
- Additional tutoring services (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Specialized counseling service (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Book and calculator loan
- Program activities (i.e., workshops and field trips)
- Pre-registration for Spring 2019 is closed.
- If you are still interested in registering in MPS, please go to the class and request an add code (it is up to the discretion of the professor to provide you with an add code).
- Both Math 43 classes are currently full.
- Math 114: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 10: Statistics and Probability
- Math 41, 42 and 43: Precalculus
Course Schedule for Spring 2019
You'll find spring course offerings by checking the Class Schedule webpage. To identify MPS courses, look for a section number that contains "MP" – such as
01MP, 02MP, etc.