Principles of Macroeconomics
An introduction to macroeconomics focusing on aggregate economic analysis. Topics covered will include market systems, aggregate measures of economic activity including national income accounting, macroeconomic equilibrium, money and the banking system, money and the price level, classical macro theory, Keynesian macro theory, monetary and fiscal policy,international trade and economic growth.
|00649||ECON 1||61||M·W····||06:30 PM-08:20 PM||Stephen Blohm||S56|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-09-24 to 2018-12-14.
See Economics Department website: http://www.deanza.edu/econ/ for information on how to meet the prerequisite for ECON1 and ECON2 classes.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ECON 1H.
- MATH 212 or equivalent.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5; MATH 114 or equivalent.