Food Pantry and CalFresh at De Anza!
Need money for food?
Find out if you're eligible for CalFresh!
- Monthly cash assistance for purchasing food
- Provided via EBT debit card (looks like any other debit card)
- Use it to buy groceries and fresh produce at participating stores and farmers' markets
To find out if you qualify, get help with your application, or extend your eligibility ...
- Schedule an appointment by calling 408.864.8327 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop by the Outreach office on the second or fourth Tuesday of every month, between noon and 3 p.m.
And don't forget the Food Pantry!
The Food Pantry is available to any De Anza student who qualifies for assistance.
To be eligible, students must have a student ID and meet the income guidelines for the state Emergency Food Assistance Program.
- Visit the Food Pantry at the Outreach Office on campus, in the Seminar 3 Building.
- Hours are M-F 8am to 4:30pm, closed Monday's from 9am-10:30am, holidays, and 10/26/18, 2/6/19, 2/20/19, 3/6/19, and 3/20/19.
- For more information, contact the Outreach Office at email@example.com or 408.864.8327.