We’re here to help you achieve your educational goals.
De Anza's counselors and academic advisers can help students with planning to earn career certificates or associate degrees, transfer to a four-year university, or reach other goals.
- Meet with a counselor or academic adviser – visit our Appointments page
- Get assistance online – use the Online Adviser
New and prospective students
- Find out how to Apply and Register at De Anza
- Visit the Outreach webpage for more information and assistance
- Learn about resources available through the Guardian Scholars Program
- Be sure to visit the Veteran Services webpage
Remember these important steps
- Choose a major – get help from these workshops
- Plan ahead – learn what you’ll need to transfer
- Keep your ed plan current – find out how
- Monitor your progress – with our online degree audit
- Get ready to graduate – and don’t forget to file for your degree!
If you're looking for mental health counseling, please contact the Psychological Services office.