We’re here to help you achieve your educational goals.
Our counselors and academic advisers can help students with planning to earn career certificates or associate degrees, transfer to a four-year university, or reach other goals.
- Meet with a counselor or academic adviser – visit our Appointments page
- Get assistance online – use the Online Adviser
New and Prospective Students
- Find out how to Apply and Register at De Anza
- Visit the Outreach webpage for more information and assistance
- Remember to complete your Orientation. It's an important step toward qualifying for priority enrollment.
- Learn about resources available through the Guardian Scholars Program
- Be sure to visit the Veteran Services webpage
Remember these important steps
- Choose a major – get help from these workshops
- Plan ahead – learn what you’ll need to transfer
- Keep your ed plan current – find out how
- Monitor your progress – with our online degree audit
- Get ready to graduate – and don’t forget to file for your degree!
Important: For Students Planning to Transfer
- If you're applying this fall to transfer to UC or CSU, you should know that a technical issue is preventing updates to the statewide ASSIST website, which normally provides current information on transferable courses.
- You can still find information about transfer credit for courses taken at De Anza, along with directions on how to report those courses on the UC and CSU Applications, by visiting the ASSIST News page on De Anza's website.
- For any questions, contact the De Anza Transfer Center.
If you're looking for mental health counseling, please contact the Psychological Services office.