The ASSIST website is the official repository of articulation information for California's public colleges and universities. ASSIST (which stands for Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is a student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at a California community college can be applied when transferred to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campus.
New ASSIST Website Launches on 5/31/2019
Articulation and transferability data are scheduled to released and published in phases with the launch of the New ASSIST website. Students will find the following types of information available at the time of the public launch:
- CSU Transferable Courses
- UC Transferable Courses
- UC Transfer Admission Eligibility Courses
- IGETC for UC and CSU
- CSU GE-Breadth Certification Courses
- CSU US History, Constitution and American Ideals Courses
- By Department
- By Prefix
- By Major
- By General Education
Transferability lists and articulation agreements will be displayed in either the form of Legacy ASSIST PDFs - the format of the former ASSIST system - or New ASSIST PDFs.
- Transferability Lists: For academic years 2015-2016 and prior
>> Legacy ASSIST PDF format
- Transferability Lists: For academic years 2016-2017 and beyond
>> New ASSIST PDF format but only as available for each CSU/UC campus
- Transferability Lists: The UC Transferable Courses (UC TCA) List for 2019-2020 will not be available until Fall 2019
- Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2015-2016 and prior
>> Legacy ASSIST PDF format
- Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2016-2017
>> Either Legacy ASSIST PDF or New ASSIST PDF format, as determined by each CSU/UC campus
- Articulation Agreements: For 2017-2018 and beyond
>> New ASSIST PDF format, published as available by each CSU/UC campus
- For updated 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 information by UC campus and major, visit the UC Admissions website.
- For updated 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 information by CSU campus and major, visit the CSU Updates website.
Additional important major preparation information (how courses at a community college may be used for major preparation requirements at a CSU or UC campus) for the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 academic years can be found by navigating to one of the links above. It's important that students review all information with an academic adviser or counselor to confirm how courses may transfer.
- For information about the Course Identification Number System (C-ID), visit the C-ID website.
- Register for a Transfer Center Workshop - UC TAG, CSU Application, UC Application.
- Visit the Transfer Center to consult with a counselor or academic adviser.
- Meet with Four-Year University Representatives scheduled to visit De Anza College.
- Stop by the Transfer Tuesdays Table in the Dining Hall, Upper Level, Hinson Campus Center (service not available during summer session)